Interactive Online Simulation
What Steps Can You Take In The Event Of A Cyber Attack?
On the importance of cyber security, experts agree..
Today it is no longer a case of if a cyber-attack will hit your company, but when. The BCI Cyber Resilience Report 2021 highlights the increasing threat of cyber-attacks. It also shows that the price paid by companies, employees and other stakeholders for such an event is tremendous.
At F24, our vast experience has demonstrated that in order to manage cyber attacks successfully and limit damages, two aspects are crucial:
- Proactive crisis and incident management in order to react to critical incidents quickly, including comprehensive crisis monitoring and thorough preparation.
- A robust capability to continue business functions if the corporate IT fails. This is important because your own IT infrastructure is usually compromised by the attack or becomes unavailable.
Get prepared for IT and Critical infrastructure failure and watch our 45-minute, step-by-step simulation to learn more about:
- How Software-as-a-Service solutions for Emergency Notification and Crisis Management can ensure your ability to act and communicate during a Cyber Attack
- How proactive crisis management helps to minimize legal and financial damages
- What other benefits a professional solution offers in such an event to ease your workflow and minimize efforts
- How a professional crisis management solution can help your company to handle a Cyber Attack based on an interactive live simulation.
Missed the webinar on the 24th February? Simply register, and you will receive the recording!
Register now to watch online simulation held on 24.02.22
F24 Speaker for the Cyber Security Simulation
Business Development Manager, F-24 UK Ltd.
Jamie Milligan has worked at F24 and with CIM for over 4 years and is responsible for advising organisations across industries to implement CIM to increase preparedness and effective emergency response. Through his time at F24, Jamie has worked with clients and organisations across several sectors which include Energy, Utilities, Telecoms, Travel and Leisure and Local Authorities; some of the organisations he has worked closely with include Premier Oil, Southern Water, Neptune Energy, Petrofac, TUI Group, Liberty Latin America and easyJet.